Children's Ministry at Home
Thanks for taking the time to invest in your child's spiritual life. Below, you will find all of the materials you need to lead your children at home. These resources come from The Gospel Project for Kids which is the curriculum that the kids normally do on Sunday mornings.
We pray you find these resources helpful and know that we are praying for all of you. If you have any questions or need anything at all, feel free to contact our children's director, Crystal Norman, at email@example.com
1. Pray Together
A - Adoration: Give God praise and honor for who he is as Lord over all.
C - Confession: Be honest with God about decisions you've made or things you've done that do not honor Him.
T - Thanksgiving: Speak out loud and specifically what you're grateful for in your life and in the world around us. No matter what our circumstances, there is always something to be thankful for.
S - Supplication: Ask God for His help to meet needs, solve problems, heal the sick, save people.
2. At Home Experience
3. Key Passage Song
4. Today's Bible Story
Preschool Teaching Video
K-5th Teaching Video
5. Worship Together
Preschool Worship Video
K-5th Worship Video
6. Printable Worksheets
7. Review & Discuss
1. What does this story teach me about God or the gospel?
2. What does the story teach me about myself?
3. Are there any commands in this story to obey? How are they for God’s glory and my good?
4. Are there promises in this story to remember? How do they help me trust and love God?
5. How does this story help me to live on mission better?