WHO WE ARE
Providence City Church is a
non-denominational church located in Indian Trail, NC. Our vision is to "Heal a Broken World with the Bold Love of Jesus. We bring our vision to life by teaching our community to love God, love others, and serve the world.
Below are the 5 values that our faith family passionately pursues in ministry.
1. Gospel Centrality - We love the Word of God! And at the center of its message stands the beauty & glory of the gospel (good news) of Jesus Christ. So our desire is to equip our church to be fed & feed one another with the life-giving Word of God. That means we preach predominately expository sermons on Sunday mornings; we teach our kids truths from Scripture, the youth & young adults are learning the Word, while we all consider how to apply it to our lives.
2. Community - We believe that God's Word calls every one of us to be deeply rooted in the body of Christ. So that in relationship with others, we can experience the love of God & be conformed into His image. Gospel-centered community provides us with unique opportunities to consider the Word, converse about its application, confess our sins, carry one another's burden, and celebrate God's promises & provision.
3. Multiply - Not only do we desire to grow internally, but we are called to go out into the world & build the kingdom. Being empowered by the Holy Spirit, God sends us to be His witnesses locally, nationally, and globally. Individually, we shine God's light in our homes, schools, & work places. And corporately, we participate in outreaches, mission trips, & service opportunities.
4. Generosity - All we have belongs to God. And as His stewards, we find joy in leveraging our gifts & resources for kingdom purposes. That means, we ask God to use our time, talent, & treasure to contribute to what He is doing through our faith family. We are contributors, not consumers.
5. Diversity - Regardless of one's age, ethnicity, generation, class, or nationality, all people are made in God's image. We believe every person is given the capacity to reflect God's image, and be in relationship with Him. By grace, our hope is that our church would be a home for all nations, races, & generations.
To continue exploring more about us - feel free to check out