Ways for you to partner with us:
1) Serve in Collide Kids ministry - visit the servant leader page to find out more info
2) Use the take home coloring sheets / handouts to start discussions at home about what your Starter is learning in class each Sunday
Every child needs the help of BOTH their parents/guardians and a ministry to grow in their relationship with Jesus!
Feel free to click the links below for more information regarding Collide Kids Ministry special events. We are excited to serve your family and look forward to watching God move in mighty ways!
For more information, contact our children's director, Crystal Rankin at
Our Collide Starters serves children 6 weeks - 5 years old. This group is further divided into [6 weeks - 2 year olds] &
[3-5 year olds]. During their time as a 'Starter' your child "starts" their journey to discovering who God is!
Here's what to expect on a regular Sunday:
1) Check in at the main auditorium
2) [6 weeks - 17 months] drop off in baby/crawler/walkers room; [18 months - 2 years old] drop off in toddlers/twos room; [3-5 years old] drop off in the Explorers room for interactive worship with the "big kids"; they will then walk to the preschool room to finish their morning
3) Participate in Creative Bible Teaching - This includes media components, art, music, and fun activities!
4) Parents/guardians pick up child from classroom following the worship service